Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm posting to tell ya why I haven't posted a blog....

.....er, yeah - weird. I know.

I volunteered to help the PTO. Which, as any of you have done that, is like signing over a major organ. That scene from Monty Python's Meaning of Life comes to mind.


(DISCLAIMER - do not click if you're upset by gratuitous blood/gore/weird British humor)


Right - that's what I currently feel like...

So yeah - I'll be back to form next week - our event is Saturday.....keep your fingers crossed for me, will y'all??? :D

2 comments:

KathyLikesPink said...

I'm a big Monty Python fan but have never seen that clip!

I have, however, done the PTO thing, the Girl Scout leader thing (three years), the Sunday School Teacher thing (two years).

We may not hear from you again until 2012!

Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать на сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]знaкомства бeз рeгистрaции[/url] Сайт входит в крупнейший сервис знакомств, колоссально знаменитый в России , странах СНГ и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая дружба!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com